These steps outline the process of linking Okta to your Gliffy Account.
- The individual performing this process is an admin in both Okta as well as within the Gliffy Enterprise account
- The email address utilized in Okta as well as within Gliffy Enterprise are identical
- The individual performing this process has reached out to Gliffy Support to obtain all necessary information
1. IN OKTA, navigate to Okta Admin. Choose Applications, and then Add Application. Then select “Create new app”
2. Choose “SAML 2.0”, then Create
3. Set the App Name to Gliffy, and if you wish, upload the logo provided by Gliffy Support. Then click “Next”
4. Set the parameters as shown in the following image, using the URL and URI provided by Gliffy Support:
- Attribute Statements should resemble as shown within the following table:
5. Click next, select “I’m an Okta customer adding an internal app”
6. Select “This is an internal app that we have created”, and then click “Finish”
7. Click the “People” tab within Okta, and then click “Assign to People”
8. Find your Okta user profile and click “Assign” to make yourself a Gliffy user
9. Optionally, assign a Username to yourself, then click “Save and Go Back”, and finally “Done”
10. Click back to the Sign-On Tab
11. Next to the yellow bar, click “View Setup Instructions”
12. Keep this tab open, and navigate to Gliffy in a new browser tab. Ensure you are logged into Gliffy as an Admin of your Enterprise account
13. Within Gliffy, click on the silhouette in the upper right hand corner, and select “Account Settings”
14. Click Single Sign On within the Account settings menu.
15. Open your Okta tab, and copy the “sign in URL” from the Setup Instructions page. Paste this into the noted field within Gliffy
16. Open your Okta tab, and copy the X.509 certificate from the Setup Instructions page. Paste this into the noted field within Gliffy
17. Once you have placed both of these pieces of information, click “Test” at the bottom of the window. The login process will be tested and proper configuration will be confirmed.
18. When ready, click “Enable” to enable SSO functionality within your Gliffy account.
19. Navigate back to “Okta” and assign the app to the appropriate users via the steps found here: https://support.okta.com/help/Documentation/Knowledge_Article/27418177-Using-the-Okta-Applications-Page#Assigning