1. Download the Gliffy Confluence Plugin OBR file from our download page.
2. Open the Confluence administration menu and select Add-ons (must have Admin rights).
3. Log in with your Confluence Admin credentials.
4. In the left menu, select Manage add-ons.
5. Select Upload add-on.
6. Browse your computer for the Gliffy Confluence Plugin OBR file you downloaded in step 1 and click Upload.
7. The plugin will be uploaded to Confluence and will be automatically installed. Check the Manage add-ons screen to ensure that the plugin is available.