Clicking on your diagram in Confluence while in Edit mode on the Confluence page will make the Properties Buttons appear at the bottom and allow you to change the way your diagram appears on the page.
- Clicking on the Edit button will launch you into the Gliffy Editor
- Clicking on the various Size buttons will make your diagram appear small, medium, or large on the page
- Clicking on Original will set the diagram back to its original size
- Clicking Border will create a border around your diagram
- Clicking More will give you options to manually change the pixel size of your diagram, to show the “Full” Chrome or “None”, or turn off the Interactive HTML5 Viewer per diagram
- Clicking Remove will remove the diagram from your Confluence page